Veneers can give you a whole new smile to be proud of.
Veneers are used to treat a range of teeth issues including chipped, weakened or discoloured teeth. The process of getting veneers is pretty straightforward and often lasts for years. They improve the appearance, colour and shape of your teeth to help you achieve that perfect smile.
What is it?
Veneers are thin, tooth-coloured shells that are shaped to bond to the front of your teeth. They can be used instead of a crown if your tooth is strong and healthy. Veneers are excellent for treating chipped or discoloured teeth. They can also be used to eliminate gaps between the teeth.
Porcelain veneers are an ideal solution for chipped, uneven, or discoloured teeth. Your teeth are prepared by removing a small amount of the front surface of the tooth to allow space for the porcelain. A thin bit of porcelain is then cemented to your front teeth.
Composite veneers are a conservative alternative to porcelain veneers that require minimal or no reshaping of the natural tooth. They are created by applying layers of bonded ceramic composite to the surface of the tooth. Composite veneers are easier to apply, repair and remove but are not as strong as porcelain veneers and may not last as long.
You need to know
- Usually 2 to 3 appointments
- Further appointments may be needed to check or adjust the veneers
How long does it take?
- Appointments will vary in length depending on the number of veneers
You may be asked about
- Your dental history and medical history
- Your oral health care routine at home
Before your appointment
- No special preparation needed
After your appointment
- You may feel some sensitivity to hot or cold foods, but this will usually go away in a couple of days
Book your appointment today!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.