What is it?
Our doctors use an injection of OnabotulinumtoxinA to softly reduce any unwanted wrinkles by relaxing the muscles that create lines, giving you natural looking results that look like a younger, fresher version of you. This type of injection has been safely used for over 20 years in a range of medical and cosmetic applications. We believe there is an art to wrinkle relaxing treatments. You laugh, you frown, you concentrate, and when you do, these facial expressions break down the supporting structures in your facial muscles.
During your first appointment, you will consult with your dentist to express your areas of concern so we can create a treatment plan specific to your needs.
The medicine is then placed in the right muscle, in the best dose, and in the correct place. Our aim is to turn the muscle activity down, but not off, so you still have some facial expression. We use lower doses more regularly and aim for natural looking results.
Types of Skin Rejuvenation
You need to know
- At the first visit your dentist will consult with you so you can express your area(s) of concern and treatment can be completed in the same appointment.
How long does it take?
- The first appointment will usually take around 30-45 minutes.
You may be asked about
- Your dental history and medical history.
- Your areas of concern and desired outcome.
Before your appointment
- No special preparation needed.
After your appointment
- We ask that you allow up to two weeks to see maximum results.